Consultation and Strategic Planning
- South Shore Tourism Group Strategic Planning, Business Plan and Marketing Plan in conjunction with Vision Quest and Revolution Media
- Atlantic Canada Food Export Partnership strategic planning in conjunction with Association Strategy Group
- New Brunswick Food Industry Study in conjunction with Baker Consulting
- PEI Trade Activities Research as contracted by Trade Team PEI
- Marketing, Communications, Media Relations
- Attended / deployed business development and intelligence collection at international food and tourism industry shows throughout Canada, Europe, Mexico and the United States including but not limited to: Ottawa / Toronto based Destination Selling, National Tour Association, OMCA, Rendezvous Canada, Bienvenue Quebec, American Bus Association, Atlantic Canada Showcase, CAA, Meeting Planners International, Canadian Society of Association Executives, National Restaurant Association, National Association of Specialty Food, etc.
- Wrote countless press releases for various organizations I’ve worked with. Organized Press Conferences for Various Organizations I’ve worked or volunteered with including the Employers Committee on Workers Compensation and the Atlantic Canada Food Export Partnership
- Acted as Primary Media Contact for Employers including COWS Inc., and not for profit organizations conducting media interviews, radio broadcasts, etc.
- Organized/Developed marketing materials, advertising, Various promotions and partnered initiatives for multiple companies and organizations I’ve worked with.
- Developed various marketing / promotional campaigns for not for profit organizations, hotels and assorted products.
- Managed Web / Online presence development for various clients / organizations.
Project Management and Leadership Roles
- Led 14 International Trade / Educational Business Missions from Atlantic Canada to priority markets around the world including assorted regional markets within the United States, Europe, Mexico and the Caribbean.
- Provided Project Management services to a variety of organizations on trade initiatives to various points throughout the United States including Boston, Chicago, San Francisco, Miami, Orlando, New Jersey, New York and Countries within Europe, South America and the Caribbean.
- Management and Coordination of Numerous Workshops, International Conferences and Meetings. A detailed list can be provided upon request.
Research Projects and Corresponding Reports, Publications and Materials
- Conducted the Pre-Feasibility Research Buyer / Supply Chain identification / Matchmaking for Atlantic Canada Companies in various countries targeting wholesale, cruise line and retail prospects
- Conducted Export Help Research to a Various Island companies including as a small sample Phytocultures, Prince Edward Aqua Farms, Hardy’s Organic Products, Oishi Sauce, St. Peters Bay Craft and Giftware, Advantage Communications, Garden Isle Farms, Cosmo Jewellery Design, Island Abbey Foods, MacDougall Steel Erectors, Garden Isle Farms
- Organizational Review of the Winery Association of Nova Scotia bylaws
- Developed / Produced the Atlantic Canada Exporters Logistics Guide: used as a business resource guide within the Canada Business Service Center
- Developed / Produced the Publication: Regulatory Framework for Food Company Exporting to the United States: used as a business resource guide within the Canada Business Service Center
- Food Industry and Atlantic Branding Study: partnered with provincial government stakeholders, Agriculture and Agri-food Canada and the Atlantic Canada Opportunities Agency.
- Produced Video “Profile of the PEI Food and Beverage Processing Sector“.
- Played leadership roles within the sectors I’ve worked including Chairing various committees. A detailed list of organizations can be provided upon request.
Training and Mentoring
- China Cultural Sensitivities and Awareness Training- CME , PEI Exporters Research Initiative - ACOA
- Multiple public / industry presentations on consumer trends, export readiness, market intelligence
- Customer Service Training: West Point Development Corporation: West Point Lighthouse Inn, Restaurant and Gift Shop
- HR – store management and staff recruitment, hiring and training – COWS Inc.
Worth Consulting Group has also completed numerous projects for private sector companies. Specific activities are confidential but we would be pleased to provide references as well as general detail on our experiences in working with private sector companies. To learn more, please contact us