Workshops and Presentations
Passionate about seeing people succeed, Ann delivers solutions to Organizations through providing strategic support in planning and training in topics of high relevance focused on growth, development and effectiveness.
As a conference speaker, session facilitator, strategic planner and workshop leader, presentation TOPICS include amongst others:
- Leadership Think Tank: What’s in Your Tank? Evolving leadership excellence
- Productivity, Positivity and Success: Motivating Your Team
- Respect in the Workplace
- Evolving the Culture Within
- Balancing a Life: It’s in our Nature. Enhancing Organizational Performance Inspiration from the Great Outdoors
A variety of leadership, planning and culture building activities with organizations including:
- The Summerside Chamber of Commerce
- Marriott Corporation
- Murphy Hospitality Group
- The City of Charlottetown SERF Committee
- Dyne Holdings
- Charlottetown Area Chamber of Commerce
- Central Development Corporation
- PEI Bag Company
- Robinson Group of Companies
What some of our recent clients are saying…
”Ann Worth and I have had the opportunity to work together collaboratively on multiple occasions over the course of the past 20 years. Our intersection through her roles in tourism leadership, as a colleague within business associations and as a professional services provider to Dyne Holdings, I consider Ann a trusted advisor and valued person in my business network. She has a unique ability to create positive momentum, problem solve, lead teams and drive change with enthusiasm.”
– John Cudmore, President, Dyne Holdings and the Holman Grand Hotel
“Ann Worth from Worth Consulting Group helped me to plan, organize, and execute a staff team building and goal setting day. She was able to make the process easy and made sure that nothing was overlooked or forgotten. During the session, Ann was able to encourage participation from everyone involved lead us through a structured but fun day. The positive feedback from everyone that attended was abundant and now we are thinking about this becoming an annual event. Great work Ann!”
– Aaron Hansen, Director of Operations, Charlottetown Area Development Corporation
Ann and I worked together in our leadership capacities in the tourism sector. Ann was driven to meet her business objectives and is brilliant and creating and maintaining friendships and relationships. Ann’s genuine care and attention to her client’s needs was very evident. She truly loves the sector and dealing with people and it shows.
– Cheryl Paynter, Former CEO, Tourism PEI
Ann facilitated a professional development session for our Chamber team in 2020. With a focus on enhancing productivity and team culture, we thoroughly enjoyed the session packed with positive energy, helpful tips and resources to help us show up to be our best selves at work. Great session Ann!
– Angela Smith, Office Manager and Board Liaison, Charlottetown Area Chamber of Commerce
“As the new Executive Director at Central Development Corporation, I was looking for a way to engage staff in a fun team building exercise to learn more about each other and learn to communicate more effectively as a team. Ann helped me come up with a theme and walked us through the training. Her thoughtfulness and compassion in everything she does shines through always. Thank you Ann!”
– Barbara Weeks, Executive Director, Central Development Corporation
In 2020 PEI Bag Co (PBC) hired Ann to research best practises for Respectful Workplace policy and to create a training session for our employees. Our senior management team were 100% confident in Ann’s ability to deliver on the task and provided Ann with complete control over the agenda and content of the training. The topic of Respectful Workplace is about workplace culture and not just a ”policy”… Ann understood this important point. She led the training session with that difficult blend of respect for the topic, encouraging participation through roll playing, and real examples. When employees return to the workplace after training and actively make positive comments we know they ”got it”. Thanks Ann!
– Thane Smallwood, General Manager PEI Bag Company
”Having worked with Ann on a number of projects and events, I can say with all sincerity that her enthusiasm, collaborative spirit and attention to detail practically guarantees successful results. Whether it is a small, one-time project or a major undertaking, her professionalism, client-first philosophy and impressive resources, ensures that working with Ann is always a great decision.”
– Kevin Mouflier, Former Chief Executive Officer – Tourism Industry Association of PEI